This position can be based anywhere in Los Angeles County, or within close proximity.
Full-time, home office
Direct Report Relationship - Chief Commercial Officer in HQ
Why JUNIOR: our company contributes the better future through rising a healthier and happier generation Our 400+ soccer schools worldwide involve kids aged 3 and above into be-fit activity. They learn to play socccer with us. Excited? Then go ahead to learn more about the vacancy at our LA branch.
Corporate HQ is located in Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation. But this position is a full-time sales role and should live in Los Angeles area, as our USA branch operates there. You will be working from home, at least at first stage. The aim of the role is to sell franchise contracts on the territory of the USA, growing up to senior positions within the growing business.
SALES POSITION SUMMARY
We are searching for a sales professional, high energy personality to join our dynamic franchise development department. We are a casual yet professional international franchise company operating in 17 countries wordlwide, with an aggressive growth strategy.
Position is responsible for the sales process from choosing the sales cahnnels, initial lead qualifying, solicitation through negotiations scheme(s), making commercial offers and closing the deals. This includes identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees, pipeline management, and adherence to sales processes. Must passionately represent the JUNIOR brand, be able to ethically coach prospects on introduction to the brand, and a commitment to hitting monthly goals.
- Reads the market of franchise businesses\independant owners, recognizes trends, and communicates that information to the HQ
- Demonstrates knowledge of franchise business model and its opportunities to independant soccer school owners
- Decides on marketing\sales channels in collaboration with HQ
- Works closely with the CCO of HQ on strategic initiatives to achieve goals
- Must convert a minimum quantity of leads to qualified leads
- Follows the sales process with prospective franchisees thoroughly from initial conact to closing the deal
- Executes monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress reports
- Passion to soccer\football is not a must, but very helpful
- Knowledgeable in franchise sales, preferably in kids' education\sports\entertainment
- Always professional, polite and friendly
- Must be able to influence others, identify and overcome objections
- Must have a positive, can do attitude
- Able to grasp concepts quickly and communicate effectively across team members
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proactive problem solving, solutions oriented
- Must be driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- A 4-year degree in Business or a related field is desired
- Knowledgeable in franchisebusiness model (business opportunities for independent owners)
- Must be able to speak passionately and knowledgeably about the brand and business
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication via telephone
- USA work permit or Green card is a must
- A 2 years or more experience in the industry
Why join us?
- A start-up atmoshhere
- More challenges=more achievments
- Reward will be discussed in person and regard applicant's background and experience
- Job Type: Full-time
In your Cover Letter, please provide details on the following:
How many years of franchise dev\sales experience do you have?
Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
Are you in Los Angeles, CA?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?